About Me

Hi my name is Amber.  My favorite thing to do is Ballet. I like Cats and Dogs, but I just have a dog named Derby. I also Enjoy Fishing. I like to draw things, such as Giraffes. I have a sister named Heather, that is 14 years old. My favorite color is Indigo. My dad’s name is Jerry. I Know a lot of French, because of ballet. I Love animals, that is why I want to be a veterinarian. My Mom’s name is Verna, but she goes by her middle name, Wynn. Now, I am in sixth grade.

Overall, I am very Pleased with my grades. One of my friends on the cross country team Quacks like a duck as we Run to make us all laugh. I hate Snake, Spiders, and Sharks. I am trying to Train my Nana’s dog, named Murphy. Every person is Unique, including me.  My mom always asks me to Vacuum, but I hate it because of the noise. Walt Disney World is my favorite place to go on vacation, because of how much fun my family and I have there. My Dad went to Xavier’s university, and I might want to go there also. Yellow is my least favorite color, and Zebra’s are my favorite animal to see at the Zoo. That is me, Amber.

Skip to toolbar